BASIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This quotation is valid for a period of 30 (thirty) days from date of this quotation.
A deposit of 70% is required with the placing of the order. The balance must be paid on completion of installation and/or collection.
Normal lead time approximately 4 – 6 weeks from signed order, subject to scope of work and all relevant information pertaining to the contract being received with the order. Cognizance must be taken of the fact that inclement weather and Force Majeure may have a bearing on the manufacture and installation date.
In the event of delays due to the proposed site not being ready for signage installation, KA Corp Pty Ltd reserves the right to invoice an additional 15% of the invoice amount over the 70 deposit paid. The client will retain the outstanding 15% until final completion of the signage installation.
ACCESS TO SITE
It is the responsibility of the client or appointed site project manager to ensure that our installers have access to the site once we have notified you of our onsite start date. Should access to the site be denied the installers down time and travel will be charged to the client.
The signage is guaranteed against faulty workmanship for a period of 6 months from date of installation. It should be noted that the warranty replacement in respect of electrical components shall be undertaken within a period of 3 months.
Should there be any snags after the installation of the signage, we need to be notified within 24 hours. Snags do not entitle the client to withhold payment which is due on completion of the installation.
The price is inclusive of installation up to and including 6000mm from the ground level. Over and above this will have to be quoted site specific.
It is the client’s responsibility and cost to provide primary wiring leading the electrical current to the sign and the final connection between the signage and the primary wiring. It is the clients responsibility to arrange for a electrician to connect the sign at the clients costs.
It is the client’s responsibility and cost to provide a fireman’s switch for all neon and illuminated signage. This is also a requirement by law.
The quotation is inclusive of digging for foundations required for monolith and related signage assuming normal soil conditions are presented on commencing digging. However we reserve the right to use specialised equipment to excavate rock or similar obstacles should this be deemed necessary. This will be for the client’s account.
KA Corp Pty Ltd will, to the best of our ability, make good any paving lifted to effect installation of signage elements. However, it remains the responsibility of the client to get professional paving contractors to re-install any lifted paving.
Shall be responsible for obtaining the permission of the owner of the premises and any municipal or other authority that may from time to time be required for the installation of the signage, and undertakes to comply at all times with the relevant statutory regulation, ordinances and by-laws in force.
KA Corp Pty Ltd
Shall without assuming any liability toward the client and without prejudice to its rights assist the client in providing the necessary documents pertaining to Council’s approval.
COPYRIGHT, DESIGN AND LAYOUT
Please note that all the development and artwork for this project has been done by KA Corp Pty Ltd and thus remains the property of KA Corp Pty Ltd. Once a design or layout has been requested by a client and the client decides not to proceed with the order, the client is liable for the design and layout fees.
Interest will be levied on all outstanding amounts/balances at the prime rate, plus 2%.
a) The client (and any surety for the client) understands that the personal information given herein is to be used by KA Corp Pty Ltd for the purposes of assessing the client’s credit worthiness. The client confirms that the information given by the client is accurate and complete.
b) KA Corp Pty Ltd has the client’s consent and authority at all times to contact and request information from any persons, credit bureaus or businesses that it chooses to obtain any information relevant to the client’s credit assessment including but not limited to, information regarding the amounts purchased from suppliers per month, length of time the customer has dealt with such supplier, type of goods or services purchased and manner and time of payment.
c) The client (and any surety for the client) hereby irrevocably indemnify KA Corp Pty Ltd for any claim whatsoever against KA Corp Pty Ltd arising out of the National Credit Act of 2005.
ACCEPTANCE OF KA Corp Pty Ltd TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The clients deposit/payment will automatically indicate the clients acceptance of our terms and conditions as well as any drawing/sketches/artwork that have been provided by KA Corp Pty Ltd
WEBSITE AND SEO TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This SEO Service Agreement (“Agreement”) is by and between KA Corp Pty Ltd and you, and your heirs, assigns, agents and contractors (collectively, “You”) and is made effective as of the date of execution. This Agreement sets forth the terms and conditions of Your use of KA Corp Pty Ltd´s search engine optimization (“SEO”) service represents the entire Agreement between You and KA Corp Pty Ltd concerning the subject matter hereof. By using KA Corp Pty Ltd´s SEO service, You acknowledge and agree that You have read, understood, acknowledged and agreed to be bound by all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, along with any new, different or additional terms, conditions or policies, including, but not limited to, the Universal Terms of Service that KA Corp Pty Ltd may establish from time to time.
1. The SEO Service
KA Corp Pty Ltd currently provides the SEO service to its customers on a monthly subscription model based on the level of support and on-going optimisation that is required. KA Corp Pty Ltd shall provide You its SEO service that is aimed, but not guaranteed, to optimise pre-defined keywords and phrases, however, You agree to abide by the terms and conditions set forth herein and in each of KA Corp Pty Ltd`s policies and procedures, as may be amended by KA Corp Pty Ltd from time to time.
1.1. The SEO service is not guaranteed, but will be performed to the best of KA Corp Pty Ltd’s knowledge and ability;
You should be satisfied once you have chosen to engage KA Corp Pty Ltd to implement the SEO service by examining KA Corp Pty Ltd’s experience and previous work that KA Corp Pty Ltd has the requisite knowledge and ability to implement the SEO service for You.
Your website’s ranking with a particular Search Term will rely on both the relevancy of that term on your pages, the popularity of that term on other websites and the relevance of the back-links to your website to the search term.
Although Google’s results are displayed on other search engines, the work that is carried out by KA Corp Pty Ltd is aimed at increasing visibility and boosting ranking on Google, MSN and Yahoo!. It is not possible to give a 100% guarantee for any specific result on any search engine, nor can KA Corp Pty Ltd quantify the level of increased traffic or sales, as a result of the SEO campaign.
No guarantees will be given as to a Your website’s ranking as the search engines change their ranking algorithms on a regular basis and new sites and competitor sites may be being optimised and submitted continually. It is possible for Your website’s rankings to go backwards, if this were to happen, no liability will be on KA Corp Pty Ltd and no refunds or discounts given.
SEO deliverables are to improve Your website rankings on the keywords selected &/or close variations of these phrases. In some cases it may not be possible to improve rankings on certain keyword phrases and in this case KA Corp Pty Ltd will select the closest relevant keyword phrases to optimise.
SEO process takes at least 2-3 months to show some significant effect. During this time the client site is analysed and optimised within the timelines and resources specified in agreement. Achieving stable high rankings can take up to 6-12 months.
1.2. SEO reporting will be commence 2 months after the that start date of the campaign and performed once per month unless otherwise agreed by the client
Results will be based upon listings of Google only unless otherwise agreed
1.3. You agree to give KA Corp Pty Ltd the following access and that should such access not be granted, KA Corp Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for meeting any agreed upon targets;
You grant authority to submit the website pages being promoted to search engines and directories.
KA Corp Pty Ltd will have the ability to optimise the structure and content of clients’ web pages. Such changes generally have a minimal visual impact. KA Corp Pty Ltd will work directly with You in order to maintain the original look and feel of your website.
You must inform webmasters or anyone else who has access to the Website that KA Corp Pty Ltd are performing SEO services on the site.
You must allow implementation of all optimisation strategies on their website.
You are responsible for ensuring that your website is always active and accessible.
1.4. Any SEO work that KA Corp Pty Ltd undertakes may be detrimentally affected if You have:
Employed the services of another SEO Company or any other related company to work on the website during the same period, or
Employed the services of a search engine submission company during the same period, or
Created any duplicate sites, duplicate content or pages, redirects or doorway pages, or
Requested or exchanged links with link farms or undertaken any spamming techniques which may harm the website’s ranking with Google, or
Attempted to use any other techniques, whether allowed by Google or not, to attempt to increase the SEO ranking of the site, or
Any other additional SEO or SEO related activity.
1.5. KA Corp Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for reaching any agreed upon targets if You have attempted to complete any of the above listed tactics (see 1.1)
1.6. KA Corp Pty Ltd may provide hosting advice and will not be held liable for not achieving agreed upon goals in the event that such advice is not taken
The Client agrees that their website is not hosted on free web-space using domain forwarding (either framed or otherwise).
In cases where there is either concern that the current hosting IP address may be part of a ‘bad neighborhood’ or for reasons of optimisation, KA Corp Pty Ltd may request the client to change hosting provider.
1.7. KA Corp Pty Ltd cannot be held responsible for problems or additional costs arising due to any errors made by third parties, or failure to maintain a current copy of your own website.
2. Intellectual Property
Except as expressly stated elsewhere in this Agreement, this Agreement does not grant You any rights in or to the SEO service, Google Ad words or google accounts created and all rights are reserved by KA Corp Pty Ltd. You acknowledge and agree that the SEO service and procedure, are the sole and exclusive property of KA Corp Pty Ltd. Google accounts and Google ad words may be purchased from Ka Corp Pty Ltd at an agreed amount. This amount will be offered by KA Corp Pty Ltd.
3. Fees and Payment
3.1. The Fees are based on the volume package you select and any excess fees from the previous billing cycle. In many cases, existing subscribers will be able to retain current pricing for 12 months, but that is also at KA Corp Pty Ltd’s sole discretion. KA Corp Pty Ltd will notify you in writing prior to the effectiveness of any change to the fee payable to you. Your invoice is payable 7 working days after invoice received. If your invoice is not paid 7 working days after received, your SEO services will websites may be suspended.
3.2. Where Search Engines require subscriptions in order to be registered these costs are the responsibility of the client unless otherwise stated in writing in the agreement or as published as part of the campaign that has been purchased. Where registration fees are required KA Corp Pty Ltd will register the clients URL with the directories used by the major search engines. The client will be responsible for these fees unless stated in writing in the agreement or as published as part of the campaign that has been purchased.
4. Responsibilities and Restrictions
4.1. This is an Agreement for Services, and you are not granted a license to any software by this Agreement. You will not, directly or indirectly: reverse engineer, de-compile, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of, or found at or through the Services or any software, documentation, or data related to the Services (“Software”); remove any proprietary notices or labels from the Services or any Software, modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Services or any Software; or copy, distribute, pledge, assign, or otherwise transfer or encumber rights to the Services or any Software.
Unless you are expressly authorized by KA Corp Pty Ltd, you may not display, copy, reproduce, or distribute the Software, any component thereof, any documentation provided in connection with the Services or the Software. Violation of these restrictions may result in the termination of this Agreement.
4.2. You acknowledge and agree that the Services and the KA Corp Pty Ltd company names and logos and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans, are the property of KA Corp Pty Ltd or its affiliates or suppliers (collectively, the “Marks”). You are not authorized to use any of the Marks in any advertising, publicity or any other commercial manner without the prior written consent of KA Corp Pty Ltd. Your use of the Services confers no title or ownership in the Services, the Software or the Marks and is not a sale of any rights in the Services, the Software or the Marks.
5.1. Unless otherwise specified elsewhere, You may terminate this Agreement at any time by providing 60 days notice in writing, however the minimum period this agreement can run is 3 months. There are no refunds for any fees paid and You are responsible to pay the total amount of fees due over the minimum 3 month period. The minimum cost of this agreement is the stated Setup Fee plus 3 X Monthly Fees .Termination will only be effective 60 days after receipt of your cancellation. If the monthly anniversary falls within the 60 day notice period, the next monthly fee will be due in full, as the agreement can only cease at midnight the day before the monthly anniversary. Unless advised in writing this agreement, the Service and the fees will continue indefinitely.
5.2. KA Corp Pty Ltd may terminate this Agreement or the Services, or disable your account, in each case at any time with or without cause, and with or without notice. KA Corp Pty Ltd shall have no liability to you or any third party because of such termination or action.
6. Warranty Disclaimer;
USE OF THE SERVICES AND ANY RELIANCE BY YOU UPON THE SERVICES, INCLUDING ANY ACTION TAKEN BY YOU BECAUSE OF SUCH USE OR RELIANCE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. KA CORP PTY LTD DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DOES IT MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES.
VEHICLE BRANDING AND WRAP TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We cannot accept responsibility for consequential damages or loss of any kind resulting from the sale, installation, or delivery of our wrap products.
Any verbal order will be accepted, but in the absence of any supportive documentation, KA Corp Pty Ltd will not be responsible for any verbal mistakes. Everything must be in writing.
- All work undertaken is under the condition that a complete, high-resolution file is supplied, complete with a color proof, pan-tone references and purchase order with the exact specification. Where artwork is supplied by the client, it is the responsibility of the client to ensure the artwork is in a “print ready” format. It is the responsibility of the client’s designer to check the dimensions and layout of the actual vehicle(s).
- Proofs are created on a flat surface and viewed at a relatively tiny size on computer screens and 8 inch printed paper. In cases of curves, handles, deep grooves, rubber moldings/trim, on-the-spot adjustments may be made by the installer to assure maximum readability or alignment. In many cases there are slight differences between the printed flat paper proof and the 3 dimensional curved vehicle wrap.
- Where KA Corp Pty Ltd provides the artwork, it is essential the client fully checks the final proof with the actual vehicle to check for any variations (i.e. style of lights, positioning of number plates and other major (no. of doors) or minor variations.
- The accuracy of the templates provided has a margin of error of a few inches. It is recommended that designers design vehicle wraps with this in mind, avoiding the extreme edges of the wrap with vital information. Measurement of the vehicle is always recommended. See our artwork guide for more detailed advice and information.
- It is the responsibility of the client to provide or purchase quality, high resolution pictures for large format printing. KA Corp Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for low resolution images provided by the client for printing.
- It is not reasonable to expect an inkjet printed vinyl wrap to cover and look exactly like paint or in all the same places look exactly the same. A piece of vinyl has limits and can only stretch so much before it changes color. In many cases, a relief cut has to be made into the vinyl that will reveal a small amount of the original vehicles paint color under the vinyl. In some cases a patch needs to be installed to conceal the vehicle’s original color. It is the only option. Areas under door handles, mirrors, behind gas caps, and inside door frames will not be wrapped. If we wrap extreme curved surfaces such as mirrors and bumpers they may reveal the original paint color at the tight edges of the wrap. It has more to do with material limitations and not install quality.
- Some vehicles have body indents (i.e. Hummers) and since we cannot stretch the vinyl more than ¼”, we are forced to cut the vinyl and cover only the areas that are viewed from a straight-on view of the vehicle. Areas around door handles, mirrors, door locks, wiper motors, antenna, roof racks, etc. are very difficult to make look perfect, and it is very common to cut the vinyl around these areas and piece in the extra vinyl to cover the extra body areas that the vinyl could not cover.
- Due to the fact that a two dimensional print is being applied to a three dimensional vehicle and due to the minor variances in the accuracy of the templates. The positioning of a vehicle wrap can vary from the proof by several inches throughout the entire length of a vehicle wrap. This is normal and wraps need to be designed with this in mind.
- You can expect that the vinyl could have small wrinkles and bubbles and minor imperfections. You need to understand that this is not paint. If you expect a perfect vehicle graphic that is flawless, then an airbrush paint job is the best way to proceed.
- When KA Corp Pty Ltd receives original logos or Art we will not modify the color or design, because it may cause unacceptable errors. KA Corp Pty Ltd will not be held responsible for any design layouts provided by the client. All original art must come to KA Corp Pty Ltd ready to print. There will be a design fee for any changes made to client supplied art or layout. Design fee is R550.00 per hour.
- A compound curve is a part of the vehicle that has two surfaces going in two different directions, all compound curves require us to stretch the vinyl or piece in the vinyl to cover these areas. This can sometimes cause problems with the graphics. To prevent these problems, it is best to use a generic graphic background in these areas.
- Wraps are self-adhesive vinyl that will only adhere well to catalyzed vehicle paint and glass. Poor surface paint or clear coats will not allow the vinyl adhesive to stick properly and the adhesive may fail. It is the responsibility of the vehicle owner to bring in a vehicle that is ready to be wrapped. Extreme curves and deep pockets may exceed the limits of how far the material can stretch. Again this is not paint it is a special pressure sensitive vinyl material. Vehicles are not at exact right angle curves. They maintain lines that are not 100% parallel to the ground. Due to this fact the graphics that are 2D printed graphics they will not be at the exact same angle of the vehicle lines once the wrap is installed onto the 3D vehicle surface.
- Due to the limitations and the sensitivity of the various substrates, it is impossible to reproduce all colors accurately. Therefore, in the absence of a representative from your company to select the appropriate color sample, reproduction will be at our discretion.
- Payment terms: 70% deposit with the order confirmation, prior to printing, with the balance to be paid prior to collection or delivery of the vehicle.
- Once the work is performed and client takes possession of the vehicle, the client must pay KA Corp Pty Ltd the balance due for the vehicle wrap.
- Any invoice not paid within 7 days of wrap completion are subject to a 1.5% fee per month, or part of month will be added to the original invoice.
- Vehicles must be delivered to our location clean and free from grease and oil, and free from existing graphics. A cleaning charge of between R500.00 and R1500.00 may be applied if the vehicles are not in a satisfactory clean condition.
- We cannot be responsible for damage to paintwork when the vinyl is removed, and would not advise application on a re-sprayed surface, or poor quality/rusted paintwork. Also we do not advise using non-removable vinyl on a vehicles surface. Please note, our experience shows that removal of vinyl designed for vehicle wraps, from good quality, factory original paintwork, will not damage the paintwork. However, it is the duty and responsibility of the owner of the vehicles to ensure suitability of the existing surface before it is wrapped.
- In the event that KA Corp Pty Ltd is asked to remove pre-installed vinyl, installed by a company other than KA Corp Pty Ltd , KA Corp Pty Ltd will make every effort to remove the existing vinyl, but will not be held responsible for any damage they may occur to the surface of the painted vehicle after removal. This is due to the fact that not all pre-installed vinyls are designed to be removed. In many cases pre existing vinyl are non-removable. If this is the case, KA Corp Pty Ltd will wrap over the existing vinyl with vinyl designed for vehicle graphics.
- When we wrap over existing vinyl strips or letters, the new wrap is so thin on top that there will be evidence that there is old vinyl underneath the new vinyl.
- It is standard procedure in our industry to wrap over existing graphics when it can not be removed using conventional methods. KA Corp Pty Ltd will not be held responsible in anyway if the client is not happy because the existing graphics were not able to be removed using conventional methods of removal.
- KA Corp Pty Ltd does NOT engage in unconventional methods of vinyl graphics removal because it may damage the surface of the clients vehicle. Unconventional methods include, cutting or scraping of the vehicle surface or the use of harsh chemicals that may damage the vehicles painted surface.
- KA Corp Pty Ltds only uses vinyl adhesives that are designed for vehicle wraps. The vinyl adhesive that KA Corp Pty Ltd uses is designed to be removable when the time comes to remove the graphics. the removal process will not damage the surface of the vehicle because we only use materials designed for vehicle application.
- If we are installing at the client’s nominated location, suitable conditions must exist. Vehicles need to be indoors, in a clean, dust free temperature controlled environment, with a power supply, large tables and good quality lighting. With a minimum of 5 feet working space around the entire vehicle. If in the opinion of the senior installer on site, conditions are not suitable for the a high quality install of the wrap / graphics the vehicle will be required to go to our install location.
- All signs remain the property of KA Corp Pty Ltd until paid for in full.
- Pending payment for goods supplied, the customer holds the goods as the property of KA Corp Pty Ltd, and the goods must be kept identified as belonging to KA Corp Pty Ltd .
- If the client has a concern with the job, Client must contact KA Corp Pty Ltd IN WRITING before proceeding with any charge backs or credit returns.KA Corp Pty Ltd will be given 30 days opportunity to correct and resolve any disputes prior to any legal action or credit returns.
- In the event that the customer fails to make payment, the customer irrevocably authorizes KA Corp Pty Ltd to remove the graphics supplied. In no circumstances whatsoever shall KA Corp Pty Ltd be liable to the buyer, arising out of the supply of goods, exceed the invoice value of those goods.
- In the case where a third party design firm is involved on behalf ofKA Corp Pty Ltd performs the printing and installation. The client will be responsible for all KA Corp Pty Ltd consultation fees, if the client decides to take the project else ware for printing and installation.
- It is the clients responsibility read our FAQ frequently asked questions document prior to contracting KA Corp Pty Ltd to perform any vehicle wraps.
- The client will be responsible for the payment all work, designs and layout performed by KA Corp Pty Ltd on behalf of the client. If you require a design and you decide not to proceed with the branding of the vehicle you will be liable for the design and layout fee.
- KA Corp Pty Ltd will not accept responsibility for the inaccuracies in orders telephoned or faxed by the customer.
- KA Corp Pty Ltd can not be held responsible for any damage caused through the workmanship or application of the vinyl products.